Now back to you Jt1911,

SC + AUTO + 37s + 4.10 = good drivablilty. Would it be better with 4.56? Maybe.

My own truck BB is

SC + Manual + 37s + 4.56

Do I love it? I'll tell you this. I hated the 4.88s. Took my rocket ship and turned it into a row boat. I struggled to get to 80 MPH, really struggled. Made me sick to drive her.

Is she now at 4.56 the highway cruiser she was with 4.10? when I'd cruise at 85mph at 2300 RPM in 6th gear? No. Ive lost her awesome effortless cruising speed. even dialing back to 4.56s. I cruise at 75 now.

Everyone's perception of what is "Good" is different. Jesse (snarf) and I have very similar builds, but we go in opposite directions on certain points like gearing. He likes more gear than I do. But he is also the kind of guy who dosent mind back roads. If im not on a highway cruising at 75 at least...I'm pissed.

You dont know what gear YOU will like until you live with gearing for a time. I say, live with your 4.10s for a while. If you hate it, consider 4.56. People will tell you, "if you want 4.56, you should just go to 4.88" Thats BS.

If you have 37inch KM2s, then look at the 35 inch line of the gear chart. And pick your gearing by where you want to cruise on the highway. You have a rubi, so your transfer case will make whatever gear you have 4.10, 4.56, 4.88 , low enough to wheel with anywhere in the united states.