I can't really answer that because I've customized that part of the install now. I'm not even sure what the official setup is with the kit now.

Read through this post to learn about my current setup, and follow links in the post for more history/details of how I ended up with that setup: http://jeeplab.com/showthread.php?13...ull=1#post3608

With my setup, I have not noticed any oil dripping from the end of my breather hose. This is probably because I'm using the stock hose, which is HIGHER than where it connects to the engine. So any oil that condenses inside the hose will tend to run back into the engine. The downside of my setup is that you're more likely to smell some oil vapors after heavy acceleration. Those oil vapors under the hood can find their way to the HVAC inlet, or right into the vehicle if you have windows down, top down, etc.

I plan to eventually run the breather through an oil catch can and connect it back to the air filter for a fully closed PCV system. The Prodigy kit is the only forced induction kit on the market for the Wrangler that has the crankcase vent to atmosphere. They do this to allow for consistent/better performance when on boost by not having to worry about oil vapor reducing the effective octane of the fuel. The downside is that venting to atmosphere can be stinky, messy (as you are learning), and is not good for the environment (emissions). I really think an oil catch can could give the best of both worlds.

I think this is one area of the turbo kit that still needs improvement. Please share photos and descriptions of your dripping breather hose with Prodigy to ensure they are aware of the issue.