Close

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by littled22 View Post
    So I was thinking of either putting on 35 or 37 size tires. I kow if I do 37's I need to change my fenders to flat ones. As well as put a lift on it. So maybe the smart move is to do the lift first. Then work on the tired and rims after. Granted I still like the way these rims look but maybe I will find ones that are similar. thanks for all the help. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20140426_094111.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	9.5 KB 
ID:	703
    Be careful running 37s on a stock Dana 30 axle. Your asking for trouble at some point. Something is going to give. You may want to research that a bit more.

My understanding is you don't want to go over a 35 with a Dana 30. Inner Cs and bent axle tubes are among some problems. Anyone else with input?

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteRavenRR View Post
    My understanding is you don't want to go over a 35 with a Dana 30. Inner Cs and bent axle tubes are among some problems. Anyone else with input?
    I say run the 30 with an artec axle armor kit for 250 and you can forget about it. They artec guys put 37s on D30s and then jump them off dunes. I have yet to see one fail.

JT of Nemesis Industries, is one of the hardest wheelers I know, and he runs a D30.