Quote Originally Posted by Yoinkers View Post
Hey Jeep Family.

Ive saved and saved and now I can finally afford a Supercharger or Turbo.

I think I'm going to go with prodigy just for the reason that I have an auto and I don't want to deal with "lift to shit" with the superchargers.

The turbo guys swear the auto shifts with the turbo. I hesitate to believe it that a bolt on part can have a different result than another bolt on part when diablo is the linchpin between all of them and some work with auto, and some don't.

So if there there is a someone with a turbo thats automatic, Id like a confirmation that you can put the pedal to the floor and the the tranny still shifts.
I have a 2015 JKU with factory 3:73 and auto. I've got about 3000 miles on the prodigy
Overall works great. I get about 18/19 MPG all around and that's with 35" tires and a 3.5" AEV lift package

Its a pretty seamless shift 99% of the time. On a wierd going up a hill between 2nd and 3rd on the automatic it wants to hold the shift up to 3500/4000 rpm sometimes but other than that it's spot on.

Prodigy has been solid on getting new tunes out and they do get progressively better as they come. It's a solid little bolt on kit and the guys back it up which is nice.

I recently installed a set of the stage 3 Pistons but I haven't turned up the sauce on it just yet. I'm enjoying the boost and now have no fears that this motor can stand it for a long time

BK