Close

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Snarf77 View Post
    I'd happily show you up off-roading at Rausch Creek on any of the technical trails. Then to show up any jeep there, you simply could drive into/through a really deep water or mud pit (though there are many there that would eat your truck alive) reserved for full size trucks with 44s and no interior. The vehicles are simply too different to compare effectively off road.

That's the sort of testosterone driven response I'm looking for!!! I like this feisty attitude. It think this could be great fun to put on Video...

Lake Christie-- I bet I can get across it with 3 ARB lockers and fewer other goodies I have planned for traction. Since, most people don't put 3xARB airlockers into their M35's I'm bit on the odd side. Coupled with the better traction of the Michelin XL 14.5R20's with perhaps some nasty studded mud-chains-- Lake Christie does stand a chance. Also my interior is spartan to say the least.

Quote Originally Posted by KaiserBill View Post
    Also my interior is spartan to say the least.
    this is SPARTA!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rexx19 View Post
    this is SPARTA!!!!
    I'm not a fan of the Spartans myself-- I'm more a fan of the Huns!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVeAp_qZ_Zc

I think my next vehicle will be named Attila... it will have to have an 8x8 layout...