Close

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Yes, I really am a 140 lbs, 6-foot tall pole. If I turn sideways, you might not be able to see me

When you put your Cherry Bomb on a dyno, try to use a shop that has the same type of Dynojet dyno that JeepLab has already used for stock, RIPP and Magnuson (harass Ross, aka "JeepLab", for details).

Also, ask them to email the dyno run files to you. Not an image of the graph, not a scanned copy of a printout of the graph. The actual raw run file from the dyno software. This file can be viewed with Dynojet's WinPEP 7 Dyno Run Viewer program, which can be found here: https://www.dynojet.com/Downloads/So...Firmware-Other. It lets you zoom around, pick different display options, print out your own graphs, etc.

More importantly, the dyno run viewer program can export the raw data at 100 rpm intervals in a format that I can easily load into my simulation, rather than requiring me to take measurements from an image of the graph.

Quote Originally Posted by UselessPickles View Post
    When you put your Cherry Bomb on a dyno, try to use a shop that has the same type of Dynojet dyno that JeepLab has already used for stock, RIPP and Magnuson (harass Ross, aka "JeepLab", for details).
    The dyno we're thinking of is here in NJ not far from me and is the same dyno that Sweat Pea went on with the Mag S/C. I'll print your post and press them to release the files in your desired format. Importing is much easier than trying to read from of a crocked scan!