• RIPP

2 20.00%
  • SPRINTEX

4 40.00%
  • MAGNUSSON

3 30.00%

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    your getting love for the RIPP unit on the other forums because there are more RIPPs on the road than anything else.

That SC was the first out, and had a good rep from the 3.8. Also, the RIPP guys are at EVERY event.

Makes big power, little if any heat soak. The cutting required is not a big deal.

Quote Originally Posted by JeepLab View Post
    your getting love for the RIPP unit on the other forums because there are more RIPPs on the road than anything else.

That SC was the first out, and had a good rep from the 3.8. Also, the RIPP guys are at EVERY event.

Makes big power, little if any heat soak. The cutting required is not a big deal.
    Kinda figured that about RIPP, and I still am considering it. I was just hoping for some more arguments and controversy.

I have been studying the Sprintex, which I believe is the only Twin-Screw of for the JK. I like that they make an effort to isolate heat soak by using glass-impregnated nylon as a sort of a thermal-break, as well as the fact that it a compressor, not just a pump.
    Last edited by doc5339; 09-28-2015 at 11:29 AM. Reason: typo