Close

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jeepsking View Post
    Hi,

On Friday i went to dunes with my JK . It was fun, but i experience a high vibration on road. Check the wheel balance all ok. Check the shaft (transfer shaft bolt were loose ) and then i saw this ......
    Ugh. are you sure all your pipes are geometrically correct? i remember it was tight getting everything in.

and this is a side question, as its answer has no bearing. how hard were you wheeling? high speed? big twist? did you hear a "CLUNG" sound at any point?

Quote Originally Posted by JeepLab View Post
    Ugh. are you sure all your pipes are geometrically correct? i remember it was tight getting everything in.

and this is a side question, as its answer has no bearing. how hard were you wheeling? high speed? big twist? did you hear a "CLUNG" sound at any point?
    Hi Ross,

This pipe is rigid, so i don't think i can change any angle. Yes as i stated before that i drive extremely off road with high speed (60mph). I don't blame PD they have done an excellent work putting a turbo kit in a pentastar JK , but i hope that they revise the routing of driver side manifold.