Close

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    You can feel the exhaust. They have mailed the new muffler and i get to keep this one. May just braze the hole and leave it on and save the new one in case i have any issues down the road.
    2013 Wrangler JKU - Rock Lobster Red, Smittybilt SRC rear bumper and side steps; RR drop in reusable air filter; Quadratec floor liners; 285/75-16 Falken Rockey Mountain ATSII, Rebel Offroad grab handles and fire extinguisher holder.

Quote Originally Posted by ljvsnyder View Post
    You can feel the exhaust. They have mailed the new muffler and i get to keep this one. May just braze the hole and leave it on and save the new one in case i have any issues down the road.

Is it plated or actual stainless steel? Stainless can be hard to braze.

Quote Originally Posted by ljvsnyder View Post
    put the new one on, if you braze it the bad one and leave it on, drive for years, and then sell, you would never have had the correct one installed. I say put the new one on, braze the other, and leave it in the basement, just in case. But go with the best components from the door especially since others will use your opinion posted here to decide weather or not to go with the pypes unit.

the braze would be a cool video also.....