Close

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Jeff: to be honest I don't believe in dynos what I believe is personal experience so my question is what do you feel about the gain and did u got what expected from the kit. Same questions to others (impression). I already ordered the kit (still waiting) but once I installed I will try to compare it with other cars plus other upgraded JK if possible. Gears affect how quick is your car , but in major view it dosent affect the overall performance.

Quote Originally Posted by jeepsking View Post
    Jeff: to be honest I don't believe in dynos what I believe is personal experience so my question is what do you feel about the gain and did u got what expected from the kit. Same questions to others (impression). I already ordered the kit (still waiting) but once I installed I will try to compare it with other cars plus other upgraded JK if possible. Gears affect how quick is your car , but in major view it dosent affect the overall performance.
    My butt dyno says Jesse's Girl is a rocket. But the 4.88s play into that. Did she feel fast? Yes. Was I going fast?... not as fast as it felt. I was merging onto a highway and I had the throttle nailed. It felt like I was on a roller coaster. But I was not blowing away traffic. Thats because the gearing was holding the overall speed back. (I think).

So is she fast? Yes, very fast.

Would she be faster with 4.10s? If we are talking about highway speeds, then yes. But the acceleration would suffer, and she might not feel as fast.