Close

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    The ideas in this thread are definitely not going along with mainstream opinion. I like that you are not afraid to disagree with the public at large.

objectivity.

Now. that being said. I am about to regear. Do you guys have a brand you like? I see you used all yukon stuff. They are a little more expensive, what made you go with them?

Quote Originally Posted by Pznivy View Post
    The ideas in this thread are definitely not going along with mainstream opinion. I like that you are not afraid to disagree with the public at large.

objectivity.

Now. that being said. I am about to regear. Do you guys have a brand you like? I see you used all yukon stuff. They are a little more expensive, what made you go with them?
    I think all gears come from some korean factory... but yukon is the way to go for service. The guys there, will not allow a problem. Somethings wrong? They will get to the bottom of it....And not just try to sell you more stuff to try again.

Rexx got it right.

Yukon is going to be in my estimation the closest thing to mopar gears. A hint of a problem, and the Yukon guys go into disection mode. They get to the bottom of a buzzz, a wrrrrrrrr, anything you can describe, they will spring to correct.

It also helps that yukons very rarely need correction.

You really need to pick a good shop that is close to your house. once the new stuff goes in, you dont want to drive far.