Close

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RIPPMODS View Post
    do you NEED more?
    Answer: Yes. MOOR POWER...

But, for now, you have mostly satisfied my curiosity.

So basically, you feel 8 PSI is 100% safe at low elevations, but you feel comfortable at 11 PSI if the intent is for high elevation driving at some point, but if someone complains your gear got them stranded on a coastal beach, and they were running a high elevation pulley, you will basically be able to tell them they were operating out of bounds. Got it.

So, JeepLab, got that new pulley on yet? Hurry my mine, you're fan base is waiting...
    2014 Jeep JKU Sahara, Manual - /OlllllllO\ - 4" Metal Cloak lift, 37" Toyo Open Country's on 20" XD Bully Rims, 4.56 Yukon gears, Mopar High Top Fenders, ARB Front Bull Bar Bumper, ARB Rear Bumper, Teraflex HD Tire Carrier, Teraflex Tire Carrier Accessory Mount, Twin Rotopax mount, Hi-Lift Jack mounted on front bumper, Reverse LED work lights, Warn 9.5ti winch, Synergy Drag Link, Trackbar Relocation Bracket, AMP Power Steps, JK1001 Radio, SpiderShade.

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy View Post
    Answer: Yes. MOOR POWER...

But, for now, you have mostly satisfied my curiosity.

So basically, you feel 8 PSI is 100% safe at low elevations, but you feel comfortable at 11 PSI if the intent is for high elevation driving at some point, but if someone complains your gear got them stranded on a coastal beach, and they were running a high elevation pulley, you will basically be able to tell them they were operating out of bounds. Got it.

So, JeepLab, got that new pulley on yet? Hurry my mine, you're fan base is waiting...
    Its on my list. behind correcting the steering, and getting the garage ready for work. Ive had to RIPP (lol) the garage apart to redo the epoxy floor. Betty is sleeping outside for the first time in her life. Once I can get her back in, its steering correction time, and the new pulley will go on. Hang in there its coming.

Deola has his installed already, he can comment on the power.

here are some shots of the floor we just put down. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo 3-6.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	104.0 KB 
ID:	1161