Quote Originally Posted by UselessPickles View Post
No dyno results posted on Prodigy's website or Facebook yet

I hope there weren't any problems with the dyno testing yesterday.

No dyno testing problems. Ive been on the phone with prodigy all morning, the dyno testing was a success.

Numbers are coming, Ive been told what they are, but they asked me to wait for the dyno chart so they can post it with their logo. Numbers are impressive.

Heres what else I learned today-

Auto - Stage 1 only ready for release
Manual - Stage 1 AND 2 will be ready for release

Manual trans and auto have different obstacles for install, mainly that the auto has the tranny cooler by the radiator that MAY need to be relocated. This presents a current issue to be solved for the stage 2 kits for autos.

Manual trans will have the stage 2 available from the outset, this is the turbo AND intercooler set up. This is not the set up they dyno'd last night, it was a stage 1 on an auto. It IS the unit we will be testing as all our test trucks are manual trans.

In short, our unit is in production right now and as soon as the pipes cool, its going into a box to ship. We are shooting for the weekend of the 12th. May end up the 19th as it has to be a saturday for us.

As of right now, we are expecting the Prodigy guys to fly to NJ to install with us. WHOA!