Quote Originally Posted by UselessPickles View Post
It's all theoretical for application on the Jeep Wrangler. Getting a one-off complex system like that custom built and tuned as an add-on is impractical.
Well, if you stick with stuff from kits and boxes then you will never really know the joy of blazing a new trail. But if you want a bolt on kit to increase your turbo's power, fuel economy, and overall performance from pump gas-- Snow Products Methanol-Water Injection system. It will set you back about $1K plus tax and shipping-- but it will give you about 80Hp and 50-80Ft-lbs of torque in the max settings in addition to your turbo ratings--plus in the eco-setting an increase in fuel economy of about .15-.25mpg.

So if your kit gives you 120Hp and 100Ft-lbs of torque extra adding MW-50 to the system can put you up to 200hp extra 150-180ft-lbs of torque depending on application.

I call it WEP-- as in Wartime Emergency Power-- I'm putting on a CAT 3116 engine I'm installing in my baby. Cruise power with MW-50 will go up from about 170hp to 210hp and max power right about 300hp at 2700rpm. Torque will be about 620ft-lbs max at 1550rpm and cruise torque right about 320ft-lbs at 2400rpm with the Methanol injection operating.