Quote Originally Posted by Timmy View Post
Man, they look wider than 12.5", they look nice. I'm running similar. I also want to step up to 37", but I want to go to 13.5" wide. Well, hopefully you come out well on this entire accident and can actually put that money into upgrades.

Oh yeah, in all the "insurance" talk, we forgot to ask. You okay? Any neck issues, junk like that? Both airbags go off? Did you hear them (most don't)? Any other passengers in the vehicle (sorry, you might have mentioned this elsewhere, I'm feeling lazy and don't want to look.)
Timmy,

I was in the Jeep by myself. I am sore from my neck down to my waist, with most of my discomfort directly in my sternum area. Both airbags went off and I was wearing my belt.. Everything happened so fast and the impact was so loud I heard nothing other than that. The Jeep ended up 270 degrees from the direction I was turning at the intersection.. As far as the width of my rims, I was running XD 20 x 9's, which after my last moab trip two weeks ago they suffered some minor rash. I am thinking of going with some 35 x 14 x 20 PITBULL tires on my next jeep, but currently know little about them..

FF