Close

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by UselessPickles View Post
    Prodigy is finalizing some improvements. It should be worth the wait
    The wait has been tremendous..but we're holding on! Really Pickles..the write ups are great. Keep 'em coming. Sorry you haven't had the top off much. I drove two hours on the highway to and from Rausch Creek on saturday and I feel half beaten to death by the wind and a bit deaf in the right ear afterwards. Something to look forward to!

Quote Originally Posted by Snarf77 View Post
    I drove two hours on the highway to and from Rausch Creek on saturday and I feel half beaten to death by the wind and a bit deaf in the right ear afterwards. Something to look forward to!
    Right ear? Hmmm, that doesn't make sense. You must still have your doors on or else it would be your left ear with more hearing loss

I went rock climbing with the kids last weekend and by the time we got home, we had the radio cranked at 28 on the highway just to hear it. Our ears were so shot that anything less and it just faded away into the wind noise.
    2014 Jeep JKU Sahara, Manual - /OlllllllO\ - 4" Metal Cloak lift, 37" Toyo Open Country's on 20" XD Bully Rims, 4.56 Yukon gears, Mopar High Top Fenders, ARB Front Bull Bar Bumper, ARB Rear Bumper, Teraflex HD Tire Carrier, Teraflex Tire Carrier Accessory Mount, Twin Rotopax mount, Hi-Lift Jack mounted on front bumper, Reverse LED work lights, Warn 9.5ti winch, Synergy Drag Link, Trackbar Relocation Bracket, AMP Power Steps, JK1001 Radio, SpiderShade.

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy View Post
    Right ear? Hmmm, that doesn't make sense. You must still have your doors on or else it would be your left ear with more hearing loss

I went rock climbing with the kids last weekend and by the time we got home, we had the radio cranked at 28 on the highway just to hear it. Our ears were so shot that anything less and it just faded away into the wind noise.
    Don't want to threadjack pickles, but yup, right ear ringing. No top. open tube doors (no spidershade). Either way - next time earplugs are in order.