Close

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I would go with tom woods, but I really dont know the others....There must be others...

Quote Originally Posted by Pznivy View Post
    I would go with tom woods, but I really dont know the others....There must be others...
    BB's a 2.5, Sweet pea is unlifted, We dont have much experience with broken drive shafts. Ill do some research.

Quote Originally Posted by Pznivy View Post
    Tom woods is the shizzle, no doubt. Everyone I've ever spoken to has sang praise to this company. That being said, two local-ish shops have told me they also work with local driveshaft manufacturers and have custom shafts built to the same quality level with the same components while saving a few bucks.

Quote Originally Posted by Snarf77 View Post
    Tom woods is the shizzle, no doubt. Everyone I've ever spoken to has sang praise to this company. That being said, two local-ish shops have told me they also work with local driveshaft manufacturers and have custom shafts built to the same quality level with the same components while saving a few bucks.
    For the love of god give us a pic!