Close

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JeepLab View Post
    Dude, you owe me at least one picture! (and maaaaybe a video)

what is the rest of your truck like? you got steel parts? The mag with a manual trans was fast as hell in sweet pea. I could barely keep up with her on the turnpike.
    My Jeep is mostly stock other than a Rock Hard 4x4 Sport Cage and Line-X. Rims are stock Rubicon 17" with true height of the tires at 30-3/4" high.

All I can say is that it drives way better. Smoother shifts and good drivability. Peak power seems to be 4,000 rpm and a bit higher.

I took an embarrassing video to show what I have done this far; could not post on the mobile site will try to post later.

I will also try to get someone to video a 0-60 pull in the not-too-distant future.

https://youtu.be/wHWXS42QGuk
    Quote Originally Posted by doc5339 View Post
    My Jeep is mostly stock other than a Rock Hard 4x4 Sport Cage and Line-X. Rims are stock Rubicon 17" with true height of the tires at 30-3/4" high.

All I can say is that it drives way better. Smoother shifts and good drivability. Peak power seems to be 4,000 rpm and a bit higher.

I took an embarrassing video to show what I have done this far; could not post on the mobile site will try to post later.

I will also try to get someone to video a 0-60 pull in the not-too-distant future.
    My terrible YouTube video of my jerry-rigged catch can setup.