Close

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I know it won't be completely fair as the trucks have different set ups, but Id still like to see them race. You need to get the people who make the power mods to race them.

Make RIPP drive BB
    Prodigy drive JG
    Mag drive SP

Quote Originally Posted by Yoinkers View Post
    I know it won't be completely fair as the trucks have different set ups, but Id still like to see them race. You need to get the people who make the power mods to race them.

Make RIPP drive BB
    Prodigy drive JG
    Mag drive SP
    If anyone is going to dog out my truck, its going to be me! One of these days we will get lined up and see what is what. Too many variable to be a fair comparison..but you are correct in that it would be cool to see.

Quote Originally Posted by Snarf77 View Post
    If anyone is going to dog out my truck, its going to be me! One of these days we will get lined up and see what is what. Too many variable to be a fair comparison..but you are correct in that it would be cool to see.
    Jesse does not like other guys touching his girl.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoinkers View Post

Make RIPP drive BB
    Prodigy drive JG
    Mag drive SP
    I dont know how many people are interested in racing lifted Jeeps but I do know who holds all the HP and Torque records for both the 3.8L JK and the 3.6L

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	stg1auto.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	64.3 KB 
ID:	970
    333RWHP AND 342LBFT 3.6L AUTO STAGE 1

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3.8l12PSI.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	95.8 KB 
ID:	971
    352RWHP AND 409LBFT 3.8L 6SPD STAGE 3 STOCK MOTOR

I'm pretty sure there wont be any takers on this one. Turbo for the win.
    Next week I will start a thread for the El Diablo Rosso it is currently running 12psi and WOW it is sick.

Quote Originally Posted by boosted1 View Post
    I dont know how many people are interested in racing lifted Jeeps
    Actually, I could see it happening as a sand dune hill climb race

That's at Silver Lake State Park in Michigan. I'll be testing out the Prodigy Turbo there soon. I think my stock tires are going to hold me back. I need some sand paddles!

Quote Originally Posted by boosted1 View Post
    Next week I will start a thread for the El Diablo Rosso it is currently running 12psi and WOW it is sick.

12 psi on the Pentastar? I'd guess that's going to push it over the 400 mark for both torque and horsepower. I'm interested to hear whether the Pentastar ends up needing any upgrades to safely handle 12 psi. It would be pretty awesome if it was limited to a wastegate spring and maybe a fuel pump booster. Then you could add some methanol injection to the package for a reasonable price