Close

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    KC's are in...just have to find a level spot to take some photos 25 ft from a wall. Our driveway has enough grade that I think the light would be on the ground, not the garage door and would perhaps misrepresent the light output in a photo. Any luck with the Trucklites Ross?

Quote Originally Posted by Anotheruserid View Post
    KC's are in...just have to find a level spot to take some photos 25 ft from a wall. Our driveway has enough grade that I think the light would be on the ground, not the garage door and would perhaps misrepresent the light output in a photo. Any luck with the Trucklites Ross?
    TruckLites are in, and the fogs are in. Im ready to ROCK over here.

I havent had them in the dark yet. so I cannot comment on their brightness so far. I mounted the fog lights without mounts, so my position so far is thats fantastic. Amazing what you can do with zip ties.

Snyder, how far from the wall are you in your pics?

Quote Originally Posted by JeepLab View Post
    Snyder, how far from the wall are you in your pics?
    I assume you are asking about the glowing object in the middle left side of the photo. If so that is a license plate over 650' away from where I am parked. The ground is about 5' lower than the road surface. I will try to find a dark level place with a building at a known distance away so everyone can get a better idea of the output.
    2013 Wrangler JKU - Rock Lobster Red, Smittybilt SRC rear bumper and side steps; RR drop in reusable air filter; Quadratec floor liners; 285/75-16 Falken Rockey Mountain ATSII, Rebel Offroad grab handles and fire extinguisher holder.