Close

Page 1 of 26 12311 ... LastLast

JeepLab Prodigy Install LIVE

Hey everyone!

Follow us on instagram as we run thru the prodigy turbo install in real time.

We are about 2 hours in right now.

I wish I could be there. I'd like to see how they accomplish things compared to how I did them. How many things did I do wrong, or just the dumb/hard way? How many cool little bits of info about the kit are being discussed?

Well? Have you driven it yet? Initial driving impressions?

Wow intercooler . Any updates of availability. Thanks ross for the posts

Yea I drove the hell out of it.

Its an impressive until. Full article coming.

Quote Originally Posted by JeepLab View Post
    Its an impressive until.

Do you have an ETA on dyno results? Can't wait to see the torque curves on the same chart with the superchargers.

Quote Originally Posted by UselessPickles View Post

Do you have an ETA on dyno results? Can't wait to see the torque curves on the same chart with the superchargers.
    Jessee is on vacation for a few days. He left direct from here.

He has the dyno location set up and we should have the numbers as soon as I can get him to spin it.

You guys should post the instagram photos here.

it was cool that you instagramed the whole install. I was watching to see if you got hung up anywhere.

Ok, So the install went pretty much off without a hitch.

The plan was for us, JL guys, who had never seen a turbo before, install it with the Prodigy guys watching for issues as we went. Our ace, Carolina Pete lead the charge, as usual. Like any true mechanic, it was hard for Wes from Prodigy to watch from the side lines and not get dirty with the rest of us.

Wes was a master mechanic before he was 21. He owns 2 garages in FL. The guys knows cars, and he knows forced induction.

Jessee is one of our guys, who offered to put his jeep on the operating table in the name of science. LOL. Jess was an excellent sport and was just as busy with the install as the other guys.

Here's a shot of Jessee as he opened the Turbo.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	JeepLab Prodigy Turbo (1).jpg 
Views:	149 
Size:	90.2 KB 
ID:	862

Name:	JeepLab Prodigy Turbo (2).jpg 
Views:	144 
Size:	90.3 KB 
ID:	863

Name:	JeepLab Prodigy Turbo (4).jpg