Close

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Was there a separate option for some sort of "fuel saver"/"Mileage XS" tune? If so, then I think it's safe to assume that the plain "87" tune is tuned for performance.

Quote Originally Posted by UselessPickles View Post
    Was there a separate option for some sort of "fuel saver"/"Mileage XS" tune? If so, then I think it's safe to assume that the plain "87" tune is tuned for performance.
    There was a Mileage option. I just pm'd a guy who I have been communicating with over the last few weeks who has one. He said he was told 87 Performance was for other Jeep models and it was renamed to just 87. I guess I have the correct one. Thanks again "Useful" pickles! BTW, I just drove up and down my block and it did feel different. I have a full tank of 87 so I am curious to see my mileage down the road.
    2010 Flame Red JK Sport 6 spd/RK 1.5" Springs/Rancho 9000XL's/JKS Adjustable Rear Sway Bar Links/Rancho Control Arm Drop Brackets/Teraflex Rear Track Bar Bracket/Goodyear Duratrac's 33X12.50 -19 Offset/Level 8 Trackers 15X8/SC Flashpaq/aFe Exhaust & CAI/Or-Fab Front and Rear Bumpers/Trucklite Headlights/SEOUL LED Fogs/Synergy Grab Bars/Mopar Sill Guards/Quadratec Mats/AntennaX 13"/Daystar Hood Latches/E-Autogrille Grill Insert/Rugged Ridge Locking Fuel Door/Hard Top/Supertop NX/DD Sun Screen