Quote Originally Posted by Yoinkers View Post
^^ Thats a tough one. The problem is, that there is no magnuson or ripp or prodigy turbo rig that is more than 3 years old right now. Are the parts you mentioned getting beat up? Maybe. No one can really tell until one breaks and we can see, 55k miles, 2012, and the transfer case went.

Also, how hard are the parts wheeled? Normally breaking stuff off road is when you hit the throttle with a tire bound up or goosing the throttle and the tires slide and then grab. In any of those cases your not going to blame the power mod. That would be on the driver.

Now that being said. If you had a supercharged babied mall crawler, and one of those big ticket parts was to go earlier than normal, THEN i'd blame the power mod.

We are going to have to wait and see. I think the bottom line is, if you are smart with your jeep, and change the fluids and wheel responsibly, I doubt the extra power would hurt the components your talking about.
Thank for the reply. I do trails that are green to black. I stay off the red since it's mostly mountains and mountains of rocks at Rausch Creek Off Road park. From the sounds of it that it will not break right away (Knock on wood) after I super charge it.

Another quick question. Is the premium gas a requirement after the SC? or can I still use the regular. I know I will not get the maximum performance. I am more worry about the adverse affect. As to if it will hurt the engine/SC.