Close

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks! I'm going for that late 70's CJ7 Golden Eagle look!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	074c-001large.jpg 
Views:	223 
Size:	99.1 KB 
ID:	388

Either way, you're right. This was a bit build and thats why it took a while to do.

I did the full Gamechanger install. I went with front and rear Artec Axle Armor, which went in well and looks tough as hell. I had to do an exhaust spacer to have the front shaft clear. Also went from factory 32s to 37KM2s. One jeep in, a completely different beast came out.

When I get her back in a week, I'll be doing my metalcloak overline tube fender install. Also I'll get some better pics of the Artec kit and lift. I think a Rausch creek trip may be in order before spring officially arrives.

Name:	2014-02-28 12.20.59.jpg 
Views:	252 
Size:	100.2 KB 
ID:	389

Quote Originally Posted by Snarf77 View Post
    Thanks! I'm going for that late 70's CJ7 Golden Eagle look!

Name:	074c-001large.jpg 
Views:	223 
Size:	99.1 KB 
ID:	388

Either way, you're right. This was a bit build and thats why it took a while to do.

I did the full Gamechanger install. I went with front and rear Artec Axle Armor, which went in well and looks tough as hell. I had to do an exhaust spacer to have the front shaft clear. Also went from factory 32s to 37KM2s. One jeep in, a completely different beast came out.

When I get her back in a week, I'll be doing my metalcloak overline tube fender install. Also I'll get some better pics of the Artec kit and lift. I think a Rausch creek trip may be in order before spring officially arrives.

Name:	2014-02-28 12.20.59.jpg 
Views:	252 
Size:	100.2 KB 
ID:	389
    That axle is soo pretty in gloss black. Black Betty may copy this.