My dad's 13 JKU sport with auto trans has had a RIPP for several months and thousands of miles now. It has required several (2 hour each way) trips to get bugs straightened out. First tune was no good, nobody contacted us about the new one when it came available, we had to call and complain then they said " oh we have a new tune out that's bug- free". Also with the auto you have to remember there is a " lift to shift" while at full throttle where you have to completely remove your foot from the throttle for a second at the top of each gear or the trans won't shift for several seconds. It's not bouncing of the redline it just kills all power and let's the SC spool completely down. This was especially troublesome for my dad when attempting to pass on a 2 lane 55 mph road. We weren't advised of lift to shift method until the 4 the month of ownership. I'm glad that BB's experience has been flawless, but our experience has been anything but, with calls and emails never returned, tunes taking days to get returned( which means you can't even start you jeep), numerous extra expenses ( not too mention all the wasted gas and time), the last time it was in the shop 2.5 weeks. One of the most frustrating things was we traveled so far because that was the closest RIPP authorized dealer to our town, then having to listen to the blame game between ripp and their installer. I can only speak for my father and myself, but I would never buy from them again.