Okay, so a little update. First off, I'd like to apologize for my slow posting. A more than full time job and hobby don't jive right now.

I decided to get under the Jeep to find the oil first. Easy find. It's the spot with all the black oil burned onto the exhaust lol It was just behind the oil pan. The catch can drain was leaking and blowing back onto the exhaust cross pipe. Which explains why I only saw it going down the road and not sitting still. While sitting still it just dripped on the ground.

I tightened my connections up everywhere and topped her off with oil and bam. Problem solved. No more lights.

I can't tell you how relieved I am. The whole time I was telling myself this wasn't going to fix the problem but since it wasn't right I'd go ahead and fix it now. I couldn't be happier.

The Jeep runs great and pulls strong. I am still talking back and forth with prodigy trying to find out if it's running too rich. I get some backfire after letting off heavy throttle. My "Desired FAR" is .07XX, I understand that's not a wide band reading but rather what the computer is trying to get the Jeep to achieve based on it's available readings. Does that seem right?