Quote Originally Posted by RIPPMODS View Post
An Email list isn't compiled and databased, more for the reason of most people do not Opt in, and just plain privacy concerns. We do make general announcements on all major forums and all our social media when a new tune is available. Like taking medicine, it wont be administered until asked for.

RIPP
Have I done something wrong in this forum? I posted my experiences in a discussion thread comparing two supercharger systems. I asked some questions about the two systems being compared to generate further discussion and perhaps some more information that readers could use when comparing them. I also asked about some specific issues related to the system I purchased.

Your reply implies that I'm inappropriately asking whether the two companies making the superchargers support their products with updates. I honestly and truly have no idea how your companies work. I don't mean to be naive but perhaps I am misreading your analogy because it seems negative to accept around $6,000 from someone and then leave them with a sick condition until they ask for "medicine."

RIPP vs. Magnuson isn't about only a line on a dyno chart. The comparison also includes product support, customer service, ease of install, overall performance, dyno results, general coolness factor (which I think RIPP wins hands down!) and the other items Jeeplab writes about.