Close

Page 16 of 26 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
    Do we know anything about the pricing of stage 1 yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Jkfletch7 View Post
    Do we know anything about the pricing of stage 1 yet?
    it should be around 6k

We are probably looking at the 19th to install the turbo. I just talked to dan about their own testing schedule and its pretty crazy.

They want to install stage one, test, dyno, then stage 2, test, and dyno.

Their plate is full.

How extensive is this "testing" that they'll be doing? At this point I expect they would have been tuning all along with each iteration of prototype and would hope that the tune itself should be solid and thoroughly tested. If they are just doing final sanity-check testing and getting official dyno results, then it seems possible that they could have official results to release for stage 1 and 2 on the manual by the weekend (but not soon enough to fly out for the JeepLab install on the 12th).

Are they waiting for final stage 2 testing on their jeep before shipping your kit out?

Is there a planned date for pricing info, kit contents, etc., to become available? They said they would start taking pre-orders this week, so either pricing and other details have to come out soon, or the pre-ordering will have to be delayed.

Quote Originally Posted by UselessPickles View Post
    How extensive is this "testing" that they'll be doing? At this point I expect they would have been tuning all along with each iteration of prototype and would hope that the tune itself should be solid and thoroughly tested. If they are just doing final sanity-check testing and getting official dyno results, then it seems possible that they could have official results to release for stage 1 and 2 on the manual by the weekend (but not soon enough to fly out for the JeepLab install on the 12th).

Are they waiting for final stage 2 testing on their jeep before shipping your kit out?

Is there a planned date for pricing info, kit contents, etc., to become available? They said they would start taking pre-orders this week, so either pricing and other details have to come out soon, or the pre-ordering will have to be delayed.
    Im expecting the box next week with enough time to do an unboxing video and take a bunch of pics of the parts. Jesse will also want to see the instructions as its his powertrain warranty that we will be dropping in the paper shredder....LOL

So close yet so far. If I'd have to guess on a official time of release, I would have to say not for another month or two.

Quote Originally Posted by GizmoGoat View Post
    So close yet so far. If I'd have to guess on a official time of release, I would have to say not for another month or two.
    When we see the unit in the box, I'll be able to tell you about how far out I think it really is. If the box is perfectly organized and the instructions are clear, its going to be quick.

If its unclear, it will be longer. Ill post pics as soon as I can. (maybe with a prediction)

Huh huh, huh huh... he said "unit"...

Quote Originally Posted by UselessPickles View Post
    Huh huh, huh huh... he said "unit"...

This is pretty funny. Pickles is usually such an ice cold machine of facts and figures. Good to see a joke. Bravo Pickles!

Turbo, Turbo, TURBO!