Close

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Alright Folks! Just received the stage 2 kit today!! Bad news though the shop cant get me in until late next week, and maybe not even then..At the latest, week after next..(the week of the 18th). I will be out of town all week next week and ill be dropping off the jeep at the shop Monday (11th). Hopefully they can dyno stage 1, install stage 2, dyno again while im out of town and document the dyno and install. At the very least if they cant do a video, ill have the dyno passes pre stage 2 and post. Keep you guys updated.

Quote Originally Posted by NOLAjeeper View Post
    Alright Folks! Just received the stage 2 kit today!! Bad news though the shop cant get me in until late next week, and maybe not even then..At the latest, week after next..(the week of the 18th). I will be out of town all week next week and ill be dropping off the jeep at the shop Monday (11th). Hopefully they can dyno stage 1, install stage 2, dyno again while im out of town and document the dyno and install. At the very least if they cant do a video, ill have the dyno passes pre stage 2 and post. Keep you guys updated.
    see if its a dynojet and weather or not we can get a file.

Id like to check the conditions vs the chart line to get to the bottom of weather or not Jesse's dyno is "off".