Close

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by rgeorge33 View Post
    IT'S ALIVE!!!!
    That is AWESOME news! I knew it had to be something simple.

Of course, while I'm glad you're up and running, I am now questioning Sprintex's quality control...

Let us know how it works out over the weekend—shifting in particular. Very interested in hearing your experience with it. Another data point is always good. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by FieryRobot View Post
    That is AWESOME news! I knew it had to be something simple.

Of course, while I'm glad you're up and running, I am now questioning Sprintex's quality control...

Let us know how it works out over the weekend—shifting in particular. Very interested in hearing your experience with it. Another data point is always good. :-)
    HOORAY!!

Ive been in that boat, where the sky is falling, and it turns out to be a simple fix. For me when you turn the truck over and it makes a terrible noise, you worry that you are hurting engine components and stuff.

Then you get it right, and its like nothing was ever wrong.

Glad you hung in there!

Quote Originally Posted by Rexx19 View Post
    HOORAY!!

Ive been in that boat, where the sky is falling, and it turns out to be a simple fix. For me when you turn the truck over and it makes a terrible noise, you worry that you are hurting engine components and stuff.

Glad you hung in there!
    x2. glad it worked out.

Quote Originally Posted by Rexx19 View Post
    HOORAY!!

Glad you hung in there!
    X3. Welcome to the club!