Close

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Yoinkers... You're funny guy...

This is what I think of Yukon parts...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dyzyAVPTM8c

Quote Originally Posted by KaiserBill View Post
    This is what I think of Yukon parts...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dyzyAVPTM8c
    I'm at a loss man. What does that diff locker test between ARB and Yukon have to do with my beast mode driveshafts?

Simple, I don't think I would take the advice of Yukon Parts dealers about add on products.

Simple, I don't think I would take the advice of Yukon Parts dealers about add on products.
    lots of yukon gear used in this forum. no failures. Second, Adams is its own thing. teamed up with yukon maybe for sales, but the parts do not come from the same factory.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoinkers View Post
    lots of yukon gear used in this forum. no failures. Second, Adams is its own thing. teamed up with yukon maybe for sales, but the parts do not come from the same factory.

It is like the drive thru window--

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWfaiTLPUKQ

Miles Away Before You Know It!!!

It is like the drive thru window--

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWfaiTLPUKQ

Miles Away Before You Know It!!!

Are you here to just sh*t on everyone's threads? Try to add something if you can and then go check any of the major jeep forums about experience with Adam's Driveshaft; you'll see the majority of folks are more than pleased. With the internet, there is always a sour apple (case and point, your post), but I know I did my reading before i committed my jeep to shafts that will be there a while.

Adam's driveshafts are right up there with the best. I personally feel Yukon parts are great. My 4.88s are going steady now for over a year. Besides, yukon customer service rocks. I fail to see how them sharing a good product with us somehow lessens the quality of it.

I'm anxious to finish up my front shaft install tonight and take it for a spin tomorrow. New shafts. New tune. Come on warm weather!

Quote Originally Posted by Snarf77 View Post
    Are you here to just sh*t on everyone's threads? Try to add something if you can and then go check any of the major jeep forums about experience with Adam's Driveshaft; you'll see the majority of folks are more than pleased. With the internet, there is always a sour apple (case and point, your post), but I know I did my reading before i committed my jeep to shafts that will be there a while.

Adam's driveshafts are right up there with the best. I personally feel Yukon parts are great. My 4.88s are going steady now for over a year. Besides, yukon customer service rocks. I fail to see how them sharing a good product with us somehow lessens the quality of it.

I'm anxious to finish up my front shaft install tonight and take it for a spin tomorrow. New shafts. New tune. Come on warm weather!
    Just helping the world out.... I cannot help it you bought a Yukon Gear Set. Hopefully Adams is better.

You're right I don't use Yukon gears. I have a set custom gears being cut for me. Double heat treated, bead blasted and cryo treated at the end after being hand lapped. That is in my T-Case... I also don't use Adams Shafts they are too small for my truck. I have 5 drive shafts custom for the truck coming. They are similar to DANA 1710 Glide Shafts but made from 4340. I do like Ouverson parts. They are good. I plan using their differential gears sets , axle shafts, and girdles for the Rockwell Axles. With ARB Air Lockers.

But I have seen them break in action. I usually follow Top Gear Rules and leave people with Yukon parts where they break down. This dude doesn't abide by people who buy cheaply made parts.

You're right I don't use Yukon gears. I have a set custom gears being cut for me. Double heat treated, bead blasted and cryo treated at the end after being hand lapped. That is in my T-Case... I also don't use Adams Shafts they are too small for my truck. I have 5 drive shafts custom for the truck coming. They are similar to DANA 1710 Glide Shafts but made from 4340. I do like Ouverson parts. They are good. I plan using their differential gears sets , axle shafts, and girdles for the Rockwell Axles. With ARB Air Lockers.

But I have seen them break in action. I usually follow Top Gear Rules and leave people with Yukon parts where they break down. This dude doesn't abide by people who buy cheaply made parts.
    I'm curious... Do tell about your rig? I keep hearing 3 axle this, video's of military vehicles that, etc. Everything you talk about seems to be bigger and better than what everyone else is installing, purchasing or running. Can't wait to see a picture of this rig and learn more about it ;-)
    2014 Jeep JKU Sahara, Manual - /OlllllllO\ - 4" Metal Cloak lift, 37" Toyo Open Country's on 20" XD Bully Rims, 4.56 Yukon gears, Mopar High Top Fenders, ARB Front Bull Bar Bumper, ARB Rear Bumper, Teraflex HD Tire Carrier, Teraflex Tire Carrier Accessory Mount, Twin Rotopax mount, Hi-Lift Jack mounted on front bumper, Reverse LED work lights, Warn 9.5ti winch, Synergy Drag Link, Trackbar Relocation Bracket, AMP Power Steps, JK1001 Radio, SpiderShade.

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy View Post
    I'm curious... Do tell about your rig? I keep hearing 3 axle this, video's of military vehicles that, etc. Everything you talk about seems to be bigger and better than what everyone else is installing, purchasing or running. Can't wait to see a picture of this rig and learn more about it ;-)
    Bigger is better. Bigger is better Timmy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Ow9Ij8XUHs

And if possible wear a viking helmet and smoke a fine Cigar!