The question of how much more power you can get from it is a good question. I do know this they aren't putting it into the Wrangler yet. As of now it is only available in the Grand Cherokee. I know it is a V6 3.0 liter design with about 240hp and 420ft-lbs of torque. Now, as to how much power, you can tweak out of it with after market modifications is going to depend on several factors: the construction of the block and heads, the standard compression ratio, the common rail fuel injection system and the type of engine management programs they are using.

While, the new computerized systems are great for many things they make turning up power by the home turner more complicated. But, you could probably get safely 90-105hp per liter before really having to get into the internal components of the engine. That is just a guess, but I bet it is pretty close to the safe limits of this engine. It is already running at about 80hp per liter. The biggest limiting factor in this type of engine is going to be the strength of the block and heads.

They are using a variable geometry turbo unit- I'm guessing one. I would have used twin turbos. However, if Garrett ever figures out how to make their single unit Sequential Turbo charger work this might be the perfect application for it.