Quote Originally Posted by JeepLab View Post
Fuel economy is not an improvement with any power mod. You will find yourself driving more aggressively, and there goes your economic win fall.
With the turbo kit, I actually have an overall slight increase in fuel economy. That includes a daily full throttle acceleration onto the freeway and other occasional moments of enjoying the boost.

I just think it's nice that I haven't killed my fuel economy, like what happens with most Jeep mods. When driving gently, I actually get a decent improvement, based on my unscientific results according to memory. I recently drove about 1800 miles total for a 1-week camping trip. About 700 miles of that was towing a small trailer fully loaded up with camping gear for a week, and a family of 4 in the jeep. I averaged just over 25 mpg for the whole trip.

I think with any of the forced induction mods, fuel economy won't get significantly worse than stock unless you drive aggressively most of the time. But also factor in the increased octane requirement. You will likely end up paying more $ per mile overall, even with a small increase to fuel economy, but not by a big enough amount to be worried about. I did the math at one point based on gas prices at the time, and I was on average just barely breaking even.

Quote Originally Posted by boosted1 View Post
This is our stage 2 kit at ONLY 5.5lbs
ENJOY!
So that's with the stage 1 wastegate spring and the boost controller turned down/off all the way? And that Challenger must have the 5.7 Hemi.

What was the 1/4 mile result with only 5.5 psi?

And is there a video of you against a 6.4 Hemi Challenger? I heard you beat one of those at the strip with 9 psi boost.