[QUOTE=UselessPickles;3705]MOAR BOOST!

I now have seen boost peaking in the 8.0-8.3 psi range! Previously, I was only getting up to the 7.8-8.0 range. I seem to be on par with NOLA with boost numbers now. The highest I saw today was 8.58 psi in 4th gear."

Forgive me for asking, I'm only doing so for my own information, but it appears the boost numbers you are seeing are no better than what is seen for a supercharger with a standard pully, let alone the high elevation pully that seems to bring the boost up to 11 PSI. If I recall, the sales pitch on a turbo vs. SC was that it was suppose to spin up faster and provide more boost, but from your information here that doesn't appear to be the case? Am I missing something on this? Please know, this question is NOT a jab at anyone that has a chosen a turbo over an SC, I'm just trying to understand the differences for when it comes time for me to pick one.

BTW, JeepLab, you get that high elevation pully on yet? Any feedback? It appears you should have been seeing about a 30% increase in boost!