Quote Originally Posted by NOLAjeeper View Post
i have no idea... this is my first turbo vehicle..guess you can call prodigy and ask dan or wes how to go abouts doing so...or call a reputable tuning shop and ask them..
Man oh man guys... Exhaust leak this, wrong sensor that, crankcase ventilation, your own mods to fix things that Prodigy should have thought of, etc. etc... Makes me feel that the supercharger really is a more simple setup over a turbo. The only thing that could convince me otherwise right now would be if the Stage 2 really did blow the doors off the superchargers. Sounds like the stage 1 is on par, and for on par, just doesn't sound worth it (for the problems, the lengthy install, or the turbo lag.) (Please understand, this is NOT a knock on anyone that went this route as I think it is incredibly awesome that you did it vs. us fully aspirated slow-pokes, and I really would take either if given to me )

Jeeplab... Screw the dyno, screw the analysis. Line up all three Jeeps, the RIPP, the Magy, and the Prodigy, hit the record button on a camera and lets watch these suckers do a race-off, IN 4 HIGH, and then post it on YouTube, and we can just end this once and for all.