Quote Originally Posted by KaiserBill View Post
You're right I don't use Yukon gears. I have a set custom gears being cut for me. Double heat treated, bead blasted and cryo treated at the end after being hand lapped. That is in my T-Case... I also don't use Adams Shafts they are too small for my truck. I have 5 drive shafts custom for the truck coming. They are similar to DANA 1710 Glide Shafts but made from 4340. I do like Ouverson parts. They are good. I plan using their differential gears sets , axle shafts, and girdles for the Rockwell Axles. With ARB Air Lockers.

But I have seen them break in action. I usually follow Top Gear Rules and leave people with Yukon parts where they break down. This dude doesn't abide by people who buy cheaply made parts.
I'm curious... Do tell about your rig? I keep hearing 3 axle this, video's of military vehicles that, etc. Everything you talk about seems to be bigger and better than what everyone else is installing, purchasing or running. Can't wait to see a picture of this rig and learn more about it ;-)