Quote Originally Posted by KaiserBill View Post
Is it any more absurd than buying a $30K plus new jeep and putting a $30K AEV 6.4 Hemi engine swap into it?
Actually, yes it is. The $30k AEV conversion is the cost of a complete "turnkey" package of a professional installation using a kit of OEM-quality components designed to work together flawlessly, designed/developed/tested by a trusted/respected company (who employs some ex-Chrysler engineers) that produces many of the same kit, provides warranty/support for their conversion kit, and essentially promises (their reputation is at risk) that it will be reliable for years to come.

Quote Originally Posted by KaiserBill View Post
I mean I wouldn't do it.... But, my point was simply that I have the technical ability to do so.
So you admit that the entire point of this thread was not at all to provide any practical information that is readily applicable to the Jeep Wrangler, but just to proclaim your love for diesel and show off your knowledge about how they can be heavily modified by engine building/tuning experts to produce massive power.